Chicken & Avocado Bistro Salad
Posted March 7, 2012on:
2 chicken breasts
Handful of fresh coriander (chopped)
1 spring onion (chopped)
5 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
1 avocado (cut into cubes)
1 tsp. olive oil
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 tsp. chicken seasoning
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
½ lime juice
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp. oregano
Pinch of coarse black pepper
½ tsp. agave nectar or manuka honey
- Mix the salt, pepper, olive oil and chicken seasoning in a small bowl, and baste the chicken with it. Set aside in the fridge for about an hour so the chicken absorbs the seasoning.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for about 30-45 mins or until cooked
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or jar with a cover, shake well and set aside
- Place the salad, spring onions, cherry tomatoes and coriander in salad bowl, add the dressing and toss together until salad is properly coated with dressing.
- Dish the salad onto plates, add the chicken and top with avocado.
Huge salad and very filling. Enjoy!