Roasted Root Vegetables
Posted October 21, 2012on:
1 sweet potato
1 red onion
1 tsp. honey (optional)
1 daikon radish (or substitute/add in your favorites, like squash)
2 tbsp. olive oil
Pinch salt and pepper
Handful rosemary, thyme or sage (fresh if possible)
1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F) degrees.
2. Wash and chop all vegetables into large bite-sized pieces.
3. Place in a large baking dish with sides.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and honey; mix well to coat each vegetable lightly with oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs.
6. Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes until vegetables are tender and golden brown, checking every 10 minutes to stir and make sure veggies are not sticking.