Avocado and Tomato Herb Wrap
Posted November 12, 2012on:
This is such a simple and yummy recipe that can be used at any time of the day. I’ve had it for breakfast, brunch/lunch and can also be used as a starter.
¼ tsp. oregano
Juice of ½ lime
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt and black pepper
Handful fresh coriander
Pack of Whole meal wraps
- Deseed and chop the avocado, cucumber and tomatoes into small cubes
- Wash and chop the coriander leaves
- Place all ingredients in a bowl
- Add the lime juice, oil, salt oregano and pepper and mix thoroughly until everything is properly coated
- Warm the wraps in a toaster or oven just before you’re ready to serve
- Place a couple of scoops of the salad on the wrap, roll up and enjoy!