Posts Tagged ‘vanilla’
The weather is so awesome right now especially to have ice cream. Ever thought about making your own healthy ice cream? Try this recipe out, it’s so yummy and you don’t even need to add any sweetener. The fruit sugar sweetens it enough – though if it’s not enough for you, you could add 1 tbsp. of agave nectar or sweetener of your choice.
1 tsp. vanilla
Cup of almond milk
1. Peel and chop the mango and banana, and put in a bowl and freeze for about 1 day
2. Put the frozen fruits in your vitamix/blender
3. Add the vanilla and almond milk
4. Blend until smooth or if using a vitamix, it will form four mounds in the jug – it’s ready.
5. Enjoy straight away or empty into tupaware and freeze. I like to sprinkle chopped almonds over it, love the crunch!